Wedding season is in full swing here at CGC, with brigades of chefs, managers and waiting staff out every weekend in the summer months.
As of June 2015 CGC became the exclusive caterers and venue managers at the exquisite hidden gem that is The Sun Pavilion, Harrogate.
Situated in the heart of Harrogate’s beautiful Valley Gardens lies the historic Grade II listed Sun Pavilion. Built in the 1930’s, with its stunning Art Deco glass dome, it offers a unique setting to raise a glass with family and friends on your wedding day. Restored to its original grandeur in 1998 and re-opened by Queen Elizabeth, this stunning architectural landmark offers fantastic views over the public gardens whilst providing a private, tranquil setting for you and your loved ones to enjoy the celebrations.
With August being the busiest month for weddings at The Sun Pavilion we would like to take the opportunity to introduce you to the team that works with all of the couples from start-to-finish to ensure their wedding day is a dream come true.
Sally Daly, Wedding and Event Coordinator
Your first point of contact, Sally is not only The Sun Pavilion’s Event Coordinator, but she’s also the companies Wedding Coordinator making her more than qualified to help you with your planning. Having been in the company for over 7 years Sally knows everything there is to know about having the perfect wedding at The Sun Pavilion.
“The Sun Pavilion is a beautiful and unique venue for your wedding. I love the outdoor terrace space overlooking Valley Gardens which is so versatile and tranquil. There are many lovely photo opportunities and we aim to provide the perfect venue to create your own ideas and visions. There aren’t many wedding venues in the area with such a naturally beautiful backdrop!’
Stuart McIntyre, Event Manager
Stuart, the Sun Pavilion’s Event Manger and the man that will be on-hand for all your needs on your wedding day. With over 20 years’ experience and a playful sense of humour, Stuart is your go-to-guy that will put you at ease on your special day.
‘The Sun Pavilion is a great event space because although it’s one room it’s very flexible, you can have lots of different room plans and ideas to suit your needs. From my point of view as an event manager the fact that it is one room works so well, because the wedding party has mine and the team’s undivided attention from the start until the end. When we say we’re “on-hand” we really are!
Sally’s 8 top tips on holding a wedding at The Sun Pavilion:
- If you have a preferred date in mind, book early to avoid disappointment. Summer Saturdays book quickly.
- Use recommended suppliers if you can, either from us or friends and family, you don’t want anyone letting you down last minute.
- Weddings can be costly and we are seeing a trend of extravagant hen & stag dos, gifts, bridesmaid boxes etc. It’s nice to treat your loved ones but remember, your guests are coming to share in your happiness and don’t expect to receive expensive favours.
- Set your food budget early and book in for a complimentary tasting. Your guests will remember their food, so make it a good choice!
- If you’re looking to save money, book your wedding out of season. We can accommodate weddings all year round.
- Let us worry about the timings on the day so you can relax and enjoy every moment.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help – friends and family love to be involved with decorating!
- Keep it simple – if you get caught up with the minor details, you can overlook the important tasks.
To enquire about a date and to book a show round please contact Sally Daly on 01423 522 588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our extensive photo gallery and read our testimonials visit our website: www.sunpavilion.co.uk