CGC Event Caterers is recruiting hospitality staff to work at The International Paris Air Show 2023. This will be the 54th edition of the show and will take place from Monday 19th June to Friday 23rd June at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions in Paris.
The Air Show is a place where the entire aviation and aerospace industry gathers to learn, network and do business and is responsible for hosting some of the largest and most successful events in the aviation sector.
CGC Event Caterers is a long established caterer with decades of experience in the hospitality industry. We operate at venues of all sizes and have exclusivity at prominent sporting, entertainment and cultural locations across the UK and is also the European Catering Division for ASM Global, the global leader in the delivery of live entertainment and events.
Working as part of our dynamic hospitality team, we’re looking to recruit discreet, confident, experienced and well-presented people to work at this year’s International Paris Air Show. Your role will focus on using a hands on approach to ensure all customer needs are met.
If you have hospitality experience within a restaurant, banqueting or bistro/bar environment we would love to hear from you.
- Be 18 or over with experience in a modern hospitality setting
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a well presented, smart appearance
- Be engaging, hardworking and comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Work well as part of a team and as an individual
- Have a valid passport
- Have the right to work in the UK
- £11.00 per hour (£12.33 per hour including holiday pay)
- Free accommodation
- Free travel
- Free meals
- Meal allowance for evening meals
- Training provided
If your application is successful you will be required to attend an in person interview. You must have a current and valid passport and must be available to travel and work between Friday 16th June and Friday 23rd June.
Applications close Monday 15 May. Good luck!