We are always seeking bar and waiting staff to come and join our team and we have a range of different venues and shifts available to choose from. As a member of the catering team you could be…
- Taking orders and operating the till in a matchday kiosk;
- Serving drinks in a popular raceday bar;
- Waiting tables in an exclusive restaurant or at a high profile dinner;
- Serving canapes during a drinks reception at a wedding;
- Providing exceptional service to our high end clients in the hospitality boxes.
No two shifts are ever the same!
We’re looking for team members who…
- Are passionate about delivering great customer service;
- Are friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking;
- Have a willingness to learn new things and work as part of a team;
- Have a smart appearance;
- Are aged 17 or over (18 and over for bar work);
- Are reliable and punctual.
Previous bar and/or waiting experience is a great advantage but not a necessity as we offer full training. You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- Rate of pay is £11.76 per hour (including holiday pay);
- Food whilst on duty;
- Training if you are new into the role or working in a new area of the business;
- An opportunity to work at some high profile and varied events;
- Paid travel time and free transport from central hubs to venues further afield (subject to distance);
- Fun and exciting shifts in a social environment;
- Flexible shifts to fit around your life, all at the touch of an App!