We are now recruiting for talented chefs to join us on a casual basis for the 2023 season. This is an exciting and fast paced role with plenty of variety. We offer multiple catering styles across our prestigious venues so whether your preference is banqueting or restaurant style service, you will be delivering a first class food experience to our discerning clients.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience as a chef within a large multi-site operation or high volume catering;
- Highly organised and proactive;
- The ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Team player;
- Food safety and allergen certificate – level 2 (required) level 3 (preferred);
- Own transport is advantageous early morning starts are common and some venues not easily accessible by public transport.
- Rate of pay is £19.05 per hour including holiday pay;
- Meals whilst on duty;
- Free parking or re-imbursement of cost incurred;
- Contribution towards fuel of 35p per mile;
- Accommodation provided if required for our large events;
- Access to online training.