We are now recruiting hospitality and bar managers to work on a casual basis at various racecourses across Yorkshire. This is an exciting and fast paced role with plenty of variety. We offer a large range of catering styles and the highest level of customer service is expected. Our areas of work include private boxes, restaurants (pre booked and walk-in, ranging from 80 to 600 covers), and retail outlets.
What does the role involve?
- Providing a smooth service to our discerning clients;
- Setting up hospitality areas in preparation for the next day/event;
- Leading a diverse team of staff, giving clear and concise briefings;
- To complete any paperwork efficiently;
- Liaising with both guests and the team.
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience in a hospitality environment. Experience of working at racecourses or large venues desirable;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation;
- Ability to adapt to change and have a flexible approach;
- A high standard of personal appearance;
- Level 2 Food Safety qualification.
- Rate of pay is £19.05 per hour including holiday pay;
- Meals whilst on duty;
- Free parking or re-imbursement of cost incurred;
- Contribution towards fuel of 35p a mile;
- Accommodation provided if required for our large events;
- Access to online training.