Are you looking for a fun, varied and flexible part time job?
We are on the look out for bar and waiting staff to come and join our team and we have a range of different venues and shifts available to choose from. As a member of the catering team you could be…
- taking orders and operating the till in a matchday kiosk,
- serving drinks in a popular raceday bar,
- waiting tables in an exclusive restaurant or at a high profile dinner,
- serving canapes during a drinks reception at a wedding
- providing exceptional service to our high end clients in the hospitality boxes
No two shifts are ever the same!
We’re looking for team members who…
- are passionate about delivering great customer service
- are friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking
- have a willingness to learn new things and work as part of a team
- have a smart appearance
- are aged 17 or over (18 and over for bar work)
- are reliable and punctual
Previous bar and/or waiting experience is a great advantage but not a necessity as we offer full training. You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- Rate of pay is £10.64 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Food whilst on duty
- Training if you’re new into the role or working in a new area of the business
- An opportunity to work at some high profile and varied events
- Paid travel time and free transport from central hubs to venues further afield (subject to distance)
- Fun and exciting shifts in a social environment
- Flexible shifts to fit around your life, all at the touch of an App!
If you’d like to apply, please complete your details below to get the ball rolling. By clicking the ‘submit’ button, you agree that CGC Event Caterers may contact you about your application.